Nikon D780 Digital SLR Camera
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Multi-CAM 3500 II 51-Point AF System
- TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170° viewing angle
- Native ISO 100-51,200, Extended to ISO 204,800
- Continuous Shooting Up to 7 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
The Nikon D780 is a versatile DSLR excelling in both photography and video applications. Featuring a 24.5MP full-frame CMOS sensor,
high-resolution stills and video recording are possible, and the sensor features a BSI design for heightened clarity and reduced noise levels to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
This sensor enables a wide sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, which can be expanded to ISO 50-204800, along with a quick 7 fps shooting rate with the viewfinder or 12 fps in live view.
UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps using either full-frame or cropped areas. Full HD recording up to 120 fps is available, along with integrated N-Log Gamma and HLG settings for refined color control.